- Seller sells Examon LR and demands 3000 DM
- Buyer pays 3000DM + a random LR who is being degenerated by the system
- Seller gets 2100~2400 DM and the rest of DM is degenerated by the system to not overflow the game with DM
If these systems weren't in place:
- Seller sells Examon LR and demands 3000DM
- Buyer gives 3000DM + random LR
- Seller gets 3000DM and random LR
- pulls 13 DM eggs maybe gets a LR
- Sells random LR for 3000DM and potential DM LR for 6000DM
- Rince and repeat infinite money
Okay lets just make it about trading without any money involved
- Nobody would be encouraged to buy DM
- Casher's could trade DM mons that they have too many of and other cashers could get access to DM mons that they don't have and wouldn't buy DM either.
- More people would be encouraged to not play certain events because of people trading copies they don't need e.G You pull 6 Susans from easter and trade 2 copies from PVP to someone else, that person also gets 2 copies from PVP and now only need to pull 2 copies from gatcha, or trade with other people to be done with that event. But the Event is there to burn our Batteries and force us to buy DM for more batteries if the ones we horded aren't enough so that would completely ruin the economy.