Often people start making trial mons and there is no up-to-date list now. The similar one i found was this post
and this by @Giskard
and this by @Lord2022
Since then, some stuff actually came to trials god know how.
What i aim for is to make it easy to notice that some of them exist and might be interesting to make while the weekly event mons might be hard or not interesting.
1.1 AGUMON LINE (METALGREYMON GOD)
1.2 AGUMON LINE 2.0 (CHAOSDRAMON GOD+)
1.3 GABUMON LINE (ANCIENTGARURUMON)
1.4 LEOMON LINE (GRAPULEOMON GOD+)
1.5 LEOMON LINE 2.0 (BANCHOLEOMON SP)
2.1 KNIGHTMON LINE (CRANIAMON SP)
2.2 TOYAGUMON LINE (GRANLOCOMON SP)
3.1 GOBURIMON LINE (METALETEMON GOD+)
4.1 PATAMON LINE 1.0 (BLACKSERAPHIMON GOD+)
4.2 PATAMON LINE 2.0 (SERAPHIMON SP)
4.3 PATAMON LINE 3.0 (SLASHANGEMON SP+)
4.4 TAILMON LINE ( SHAKAMON SP)
Lets start with the color RED
1.1 Agumon Line
Agumon > Greymon > Metalgreymon Queen > MetalGreymon God.
The requirements are on par with regular events, you basically will make it with 120 caps (if looking for Burst Limit Break it)
* 419 Defense is where this mon shines and at burst, he goes to 669 defense total
* His large amount damage while at 3 turns, its good enough.
* His leader reduces the damage taken in 75% in the next 2 turns, very useful on farming top right islands when fighting bosses.
* It is a clone of MetalGreymon Virus from tower, meaning you might get an easier job farming that one, but since we assume the player looking for it is weak to go far on tower, the non-virus variant might be easier to make.
* The 75% damage reduction comes with a cost in leader spot
Long term relationship: Not really, better stuff shows up in events, usually
Difficult to make: Its on terms with regular god+ events.
1.2 Agumon Line
Agumon > Greymon > Skullgreymon > Mugendramon> Chaosdramon (god+)
A quick evoline, where mugendramon often comes back on events so you might not need to start at skull greymon.
Has some high attack
Medium damage all is a skill good for farming and good for pvp, dealing at least half health damage to enemies
Leader skill is good for mono teams, but there are better mons with this skill as main.
* main skill good for farming/pvp
- Very fragile
- Bigger than normal amount of caps
- Hiandromon from Free tickets is better
Long term Relationship: Not be in your team forever, but can be for quite sometime
Difficult to make: Hard if starting from skullgreymon (300caps total)
Medium-hard if starting from mugen (180caps)
1.3 Gabumon line
Gabumon > Garurumon (uncommon) > Garurumon (Queen) > Weregarurumon > Ancientgarurumon.
As you can see, its a pretty long run just to get one copy, imagine 6. He should be really good then....
As one can notice, his stats are close to Metalgreymon, but with higher HP and less Defense.
His skills are not interesting enough, maybe if they were switched, but even that could be replaeceable.
- 1 more digimon for collection mission
- Hard to make
- Not good enough for the amount of work
Useful : Not really
Long term relantioship : The time you take to make, is bigger than the time you will use
Difficult to make: hard, since you need to make 3 evos total for a single copy
1.4 LEOMON LINE
Leomon (queen) > Leomon (king) > Panjyamon > Grapuleomon
Another Really long line of evolutions, this time it will surely be good right?
The stats are good for a god+, a little fragile though.
Huge Decrease on the attack power is a good skill for fighting bosses.
Leader skill would be good if main and with a most dragon team, in this case, not useful.
* Huge decrease works like a slight worse version of huge defense, since it wont carry over from a round to another.
If used on a boss, might save you a continue.
- Really long time to make, and aint worth of it.
- Freaking large 300 capsules to blb
- 420 capsules total , counting medium caps
Overall: almost good but ignorable unless you get some panjyamons from another events
Useful: Has a specific time to shine
Long term relantioship: Same as ancientgarurumon, you might waste more time making than using.
Dificult to make: VERY
1.5 Leomon Line 2.0
Leomon (queen) > Leomon (king) > Panjyamon > Bancholeomon (SP)
Another long evo-line, they like to do that to Dragons, it seems.
almost 700 defense good attack and a fun set of skills
* Great Stats
* Main skill is better than large damage at 3 turns and likely will finish a mon previously harmed
* Leader skill works fine with other mons that have attack skills, like vampires (hit and heal according to damage dealt)
* Really long evo line
* Need King Materials to be digivolved, so gotta find those on another events or tickets. Or on aegio trials IMP PM islands for those omegamons
* 480 total capsules
Overall: Good enough
Long Term Relationship: Lotsa time to make him, but you might use him for a long time, even in monos or main farm team if you wish.
Dificult to make: Very hard
2- BLUE MONS
2.1 Knightmon Line
Knightmon > Craniamon (King) > Craniamon (SP)
Simple evoline where craniamon (king) can be found on Imperialdramon PM, on aegiomon trials
One of the best ~forever there to make~ digis, losing only to ceresmon on aegiomon trials.
- Stats are great whit a gigantic 481 defense.
- Both skills at 3 turns when BLB.
- Main skill reduces 25% damage taken and stays up for 2 turns. As long as no boss attacks in 2 turns or less, you probably always have this skill up when they attack.
- Can be used as leader and restore the damage taken, a large portion of it.
- Easier to make them some other mons and better than then.
- Gotta farm craniamons on aegio trials
- Knight food aint known to be the most farmable
Overall: JUST DO IT
Long Term relationship: Not that hard to make and he'll be a important team member for quite a time.
Difficult to make: not really , 180 caps for a thing like this is completely fiine.
2.2 TOYAGUMON LINE
Toyagumon> mekanorimon> locomon > grandlocomon (rare) > grandlocomon (SP)
One of the easiest lines so far to evolve.
A god+ level SP mon.
1-4999 is unreliable skill, sometimes it does great, sometimes it does nothing, mostly it does something one cant feel ashamed off.
Restoring large portion of HP is good on PVE if you cant kill bosses fast enough.
* main skill can work better than a kamizake mon
* leader skill is useful up to some poin you kill things fast enough or can tank them for dayz
* only 120 caps to blb
* main skill might work worse than a lv1 common small damage all
* has high atk but its not great since the skill doesnot scale with attack
* HP/DEF (barely)under 400 points, on a sp.
Overall: Good for weak people that cant farm any ticket quick or having difficult on clearing medium 45e top left island
Useful: sure, but replaceable
Long time relationship: One day you'll say good bye to it, and you might feel some regret.
Hard to make: Nope, very easy.
3.1 GOBURIMON LINE
Goburimon > Ogremon> Etemon > Metaletemon (Queen) > Metaletemon (God+)
Pretty simple line where you can get Metaletemon queen from various trials ,just one evo needed.
Great attack and good defense, lacks on HP
Skill is kamikaze so need to pay attention to not go to 1 hp if a mon gonna attack you next turn.
* At BLB, main skill destroy (almost?) anything on pvp.
* Easy to make.
* Might misuse the skill and say byebye continue capsule for nothing
* Main skill a little slow for pvp and dangerous on top left islands
Overall: Do it when other events suck
Useful: Yes, up to a point you get faster and more reliable skills.
Long time relationship: Make it quick, might me substitued for a 4 turn 9+2.
Hard to make: nah
4.1 PATAMON LINE 1.0 - BLACK SERAPHIMON
Patamon > Angemon > MagnaAngemon > Blackseraphimon /queen/ > Blackseraphimon God+
A 2 stage line that can be reduced to 1 with enough blackseraphimon queens from FP eggs.
Goodish def and sup.
Interesting leader skill.
- Defense slightlyhigher than most god+
- Healing leader skill
- Mains skill not really good for rainbow teams
- Atk is low so, Large vamp wont be THAT good
Overall: He is ok, but on Green ticket we have better large vamps, but that requires luck.
Useful: sure, but eats leader spot
Long Term relationship: As soon as a small vamp event comes back, he's gone from your team.
Hard to make: Not HARD, but need luck to evolve faster and not worth for a 2 stage evo.
4.2 PATAMON LINE 2.0 - SERAPHIMON SP
Patamon > Angemon > MagnaAngemon > Seraphimon (King) > Seraphimon (SP)
A two stage evolution with 20 large caps each, not really that much of a cost.
High Attack, better than good DEF and HP.
Skill reduces 3 times until BLB (1-3-5) but still slow compared to BanchoLeomon SP or Weregarurumon SP.
- Attack Stats helps main skill
- A little Beefy
* Skill is slow compared to mons of same rarity and similar stats
* evolves to something better
Overall: Worse than bancholeomon and Weregarurumon, but a bit easier to make from trials only.
Long Term: may be replaced by 3 turn large vamps easily (shoutmon X7S from FP eggs)
Hard to make: Not hard, but has no incentive to make it either.
4.3 PATAMON LINE 3.0 - SLASHANGEMON SP+
Patamon > Angemon > MagnaAngemon > Seraphimon (King) > Seraphimon (SP) > SlashAngemon (SP+)
Only 480 large caps to make it, have fun.
High Attack, defense nothing to be talked home(for its rarity) and HP but gets da job done.
Skills reduce 2 times, both going to 3 turns.
- 2 turn large damage one (Chaosdramon sp+ FP eggs)
- 3 turn large vamp( Shoutmon X7S F eggs)
480 caps, really, too much for something like this. You should just go and make CERESMON MEDIUM SP on Aegiomon trials.
Overall: Not worth your time unless you really wanna a 3 turn large damage + 3 turn big attack buff.
Long Term Relation: more time making than using.
Hard to make: very.
4.4 TAILMON LINE (SHAKAMON SP)
TAILMON > SANZOMON > SHAKAMON (King) > SHAKAMON SP
Long evo line, 360 caps total.
Stats are ok, but most important is his main skill going to 5 turns at BLB. One of the mons that are core for a f2p tower team.
- Long evoline
- Skill not that useful for PVP
- Stats hindered by its HIDDEN speed stat
Overall: Very important mon for tower loop, and by the time you make him you might have more other 2 skill turn reducers, if not, well, you can make another SHAKAMON SP.
Long Term Relation: If no changes come, he might be on Tower Team for a long time.
Hard to make: 360 total caps is not few, but its worth.
For now, its of an end, but might add some stuff later
Kepp in touch for the upcoming Tickets analysis.