So i usually give feedback pretty rarely lately, so i will try to be concise and explain my reasoning in most:
1) 1 big level up button. When i have like 5 digis needing to be pressed to lvl up i wait 3-4 sec for each idk why it takes that long it just does, having 1 big button and waiting 3-4 sec for them all seems better overall
2) Increases and heals that are spammable make them as AURAS. What?! I know sounds weird, but imagine doing roughly 250 PvP matches and having to press lucemon larva 250 times eveytime in every single match rarely it goes to 4 rounds and you need to repress it although by now most of his digis are dead anyhow. Same goes for ceresmon or dogmon(forgot name) heal, i heal everytime for 250 times, why can't it just autoheal or something i mean it can't do any harm having more hp, just not having to press 2 things over and over. And don't get me wrong they're like a no brainer, you don't even need to pick a certain moment like you need with say converters that change a color info healing cards or such -> as for i think those no brainer ones should be like auras, autocasts or smth.
3) PvP 1 damage. Why can't the attacks or 2 element digis go in 1 single hit and not make you wait for 2x the time just to get a -1 more... Since it's always -1 on the 2nd attack why not integrate it into the 1st one? If it's some code issue i'll understand maybe it's just analog to the way it works for players in PvE.
4)After you take the free digi-egg it resets your inventory to Sort by Rarity as opposed to my sort by Race, maybe a bug or something, you know best.
5) Make the option to remove friends from facebook ingame. I got like 7-8 ingame friends that aren't in my facebook, i just added them long ago and i still have them, they don't even play the game since months, i wanna remove them, maybe some other players confront the issue aswell
6) Let me choose my friend when battling PvE. There are some guys who change their leaders on purpose to give you maybe a good digimon for your mono event or aegiomon event or so on, let me choose it exactly
7) Better suggestions other than friends. You literally have nothing to choose from other than your friends. I like sharing my ingame ID with people on facebook and getting more friends, but in my option list i have these 0 BLB maybe not even 70/70 digimons to pick from. That's just bad considering i am 241 and got full blb antigen metalgarururmon with runes 8+...., it just hurts
8) Stop the revamps! I know you're well intended when you bring those back, but maybe just maybe bring something new to the table. I didn't have most of them anyhow although i could've farmed them last time, i just didn't see their purpose. I do not since the "see 800 digis" quest. But still something new would not be bad maybe even bring up more events, make some new page. Or even make some global event that just gets reset everytime for older lads, something that goes like, deal 1 million damages to "X" boss that attacks our realm, and make it so it resets every 24 hours or some fixed period or even lower reset time. Like a BOSS vs digitamers world. You get the idea, if needed i would elaborate more just don't wanna bore you xD
9) I would've complained about new FP eggs or tower or free ticket but nvm you gave us free DM <3 got omegamon zwart just wanna brag
10) monoteam bonuses in tower. I think this would be a good addition. For instance having full fire get +25% damage or +25% defense for all water and so on. I'm not exactly sure how it would affect everything but i know it would be a good change and maybe even help/encourage newer players to push their limits. For instance they can you the same team from mono event in tower and be stronger than their multi-color team. Just a thought
11) Digits cap, where do we find it? Recently on facebook someone who usually seems well informed just stated that the cap is around 99.999.999 and we can see it displayed up to 9.999.999. Please clear it up for us :3?
12) Maybe get more x-antigen evolutions? Like besides events, something like the lucemon larva, i like it tbh a lot cause it's something that you as a player make from your own determination, no event needed no nothing just your will and love for the game. But with the x antigen as cool as it may seem, i can only make up to SP+ stuff from events. Sure we do have the SP+ red/dark dragons but lets have some more diversity. Recently i started crafting Kindchessmon, Arkadimon ultimate, Queenchessmon queen and it felt very rewarding and fun, something else/different to do from simple grind, even the artwork was so cool it made it worth my time
13)Aegiomon imperative presence. Aegiomon is so very weak... Even if you farm the books and make it next aegiomon thingy it's weak compared to endgame tiers. After clearing the whole event 1-2-3 times or as many as needed maybe not ask for him, it would also declogg one of my teams. I mean i have a whole team just for aegiomon events and nothing else. He is weak and makes me take longer time in finishing the battles. "But how much more can he possibly take?" Idk farm the 60 point one 150~ times maybe more and it just adds up.
14) Speed up PvP please! It goes without saying, if you aim for legend rank every weekend 4 hours go somewhere idk, i just lift my head from the phone and it seems darker outside. Idk how you do it Lacri, you deserve some next level medal..
15) Props on how you guys listened or maybe not even seen my feed like many months ago when i said, make some digis that require higher level food like the red/dark dragons that need lvl 50 and 45. Would be nice if you made more or even harder ones for endgame types. "Can he ask at more points for even more digis?!?! Does he think artwork sprouts?!! We are already locking the arts guy/girl 20 hours in the art lab, chill dude..." xD Yup, telepathy
16) Leagues and how they work, i don't mean to criticize here like a lot, i noticed throughout time and updates how you tried to do good for newer and older players alike. Well as a player who has no trouble getting through legend i wanna say for newer ones or gold level ones it just feels kinda bad, why you might ask. Well if you are something like silver 1 and end up in gold 3 the next time you play you're gold 3 and you can't advance cause you just tried to push your limits and it just punishes you for trying to be better. I mean it doesn't seem encouraging, i know it's supposed to be hard but this just makes you annihilated easy. Maybe try giving players a demote option where if they cannot advance due to being their next rank, at least this way they can go up to where they normally would be at. Like in the aforementioned case still be able to end up in silver 1 but be limited there since you used your demote option. Maybe it's a rough idea but you're usually inventive
17) New double power archetype. Just double power and pour in a ton of damage uable in PvE, for reflect bosses, i am the kind to just go full on the boss if i die fine, i got like 50~ revive pills just for that... so it's fine. If you want it in PvP also make it for PvP or both depending on stats and rarity
18) More recovery amount increased digimons, i like those, we just have fairimon... It's something jump meme occurs. Would be nice if we got some new ones sp to LR ones, that would scale with vampire damagers and healers. I know it seems boring, but tactic is not boring.
19) Moneybagsmon, just kidding sorta, not really. Make some hard achieveable digimon that requires you to give to an NPC of sorts in order to gain parts for it. Say you need platinum ingots or gold ingots to pay with. This would be a new cool feature and you don't need A LOT of new artwork cause you can just reuse what you already have. What digi you would give and so on is up to you. Also the higher the costs the lower the inflation, since old players have a lot of money just laying around. Win - Win
20) And finally some notes, good call on the 20/20 stats for LR runes, it felt anticlimactic, nice new double attack power ability, great DM it just made the game so much more and gives so many more possibilities for F2P players, it's not that most don't want to buy, it's that they can't afford :sad: ., same goes for the joker cards awesome and giving it on calendar seems really nice and balanced to suit various player levels. Cheers for your hard work and looking forward to new content !!! Keep up the awesome job :)!